During our Virtual Leadership Summit last month we shared many resources which stimulated interesting and challenging conversations around the development of women leaders.
Over half of the participants in the leadership summit indicated that they found the development of women in leadership of interest. The response to the women in leadership resources we shared highlighted that there is definitely an appetite for learning more about this important area and creating opportunities for women to develop as leaders. We are therefore delighted to announce that we will be offering an Inspiring Women Leaders programme between 22-24 September 2015.
The programme will take place at Barnet Hill near Guildford, and involves three days of experiential workshops focusing on:
- understanding yourself as a leader - finding authenticity and purpose
- developing authority and impact: using voice, energy and presence to develop your personal brand, role models and role modelling
- building resilience, flow and balance.
The programme is supported with 1:1 and group action enquiry and coaching sessions. A further ‘consolidation day’ will also be available, so that you can reconnect with your learning group and reflect on and sustain your learning.
The programme has been specifically designed for women who are:
- aspiring to transition into a senior leadership role
- already in a senior position.
More information about the course can be found here. If you are interested in participating, just contact us today.