Our next webinar, hosted by Jackee Holder, will confirm and consider the benefits of reflective and therapeutic writing. The session will present a range of reflective and therapeutic writing techniques and approaches designed to develop and strengthen own self-awareness, confidence and competence through reflective and therapeutic writing and working with your ‘internal coach’. The techniques shared are applicable to both coach and coachee’s and work in groups and teams.
After being given an overview of a selection of some of the most recent research theories, attendees will be introduced to a range of reflective and therapeutic writing practices, which offer insightful, transferrable tools for personal and professional development, problem solving and generating a more mindful, reflexive approach to the way in which you work.
The webinar leader will share three practice examples from her work as an executive coach highlighting the use of reflective and therapeutic writing as coaching tools in 1:1 executive coaching sessions.
This will be followed by sharing ideas about the value of developing an informed reflective writing practice and how this contributes to coaches sharing their expertise and knowledge by building a body of written work communicated via articles, blogs and developing resources for workshops and speaking engagements.
The webinar will wrap up with a short written action plan and reflective writing practice to bring together the learning from the session.
You can sign up for the webinar here.
Benefits of webinar attendance
- Learn about the growing body of research that evidences the benefits of reflective and therapeutic writing
- Gain an opportunity to engage in a sample of reflective and creative writing practices to share in your coaching and coach supervision practices.
- Discover different methods and ways to integrate reflective writing as a personal and professional development tool in your own coaching and supervision practice.
- Learn how embedding a reflective writing practice impacts and grows your unique signature as a coach/supervisor creating opportunities for writing articles, blogs, e-products and contribute to you becoming an expert and thought leader in your particular area of knowledge and expertise.
By the end of the webinar you will leave with:
- a selection of reflective and therapeutic writing techniques to embed into your work as a coach or a coach supervisor
- a sense of direction of how you will either build or add to your own bod plan of how to grow your coaching business using writing reflectively and creatively
- the understanding and knowledge of knowing that nothing you write is ever wasted.
About Jackee Holder
Jackee is an experienced executive coach and coach trainer with over 20 years experience of coaching, facilitating and training in both the private and public sectors including design and delivery of accredited coach training programmes for the National Bank Of Abu Dhabi and FE colleges across the UK.
Jackee’s background is in learning and development, coaching and leadership programmes. Jackee coaches senior and emerging leaders and was recently appointed to the NHS Coach register.
Jackee is the author of four non-fiction books and will be referencing some of the research content of her most recent publication 49 Ways To Write Yourself Well: The wisdom and science of writing and journaling for this webinar.
She is a passionate advocate of the benefits for self-growth and reaching your authentic potential and success through therapeutic and reflective writing.